CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

christmas journal




is not off to a good start !!!!!!!!


So far I have only done 2 ( yes I repeat 2 pages) in 17 days. My excuse is I dont have my photos so cant possibly do them but really I am just being lazy as I can use photos from last year so note to self - get more pages done - at last another 3 before christmas day !!!!!!!!!


had a great few days. We went down to Telford to Mark's works do on friday and stayed in this gorgeous room with wooden beams. We thought they had mixed our room up with the bog bosses as it was so nice. we slept in though until 10.30 ( never went to bed until after 3am ) so missed our breakfast which wasnt too great with a hangover but made up for that later when we stopped at a service station and had a costa coffee ( or something very similar ) where we had yummy bacon toasted sandwiches .


Archie was staying at his grans on saturday night so we had the house to ourselves and he wasnt due back until late Sunday afternoon so we had another lie in on sunday - I havent had a lie in like this for years ( well 2 1/2 ) so it was a pleasent experience.


Not much else to say but will add the 2 photos of my journal so far. I wil use the bind it all at the next crop so will really need to get going with the pages !!!!!


I have also added a photo of archie's santa sack that I thought I would never fill ( OMG that boy ahs far too many toys and all he wants is a filmore ( from cars ) a Ninky Nonk and an upsy daisy book. I maybe should have just got him that and saved myself a fortune !! ah well I can always do that next year

2 comments:

Kat said...

Hah! and you think YOU are bad!! :) I have only STARTED 1 layout for the 2007 Christmas Journal from Shimelle's workshop ... ok, I had 6 (?) from 2006 but haven't done much to fill the blank pages ... MUST FINISH THIS JOURNAL THIS YEAR!!! :D

Love the Santa Sack.

chrimbo lunch downstairs on Wednesday? Maybe see what specials they have?

Heather said...

Ah well, the layouts you HAVE done are both looking nice!

The room you stayed in sounds lovely. As does having a lie-in two days in a row!