CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The start of my birthday weekend



It started a bit earlier than I would have liked. Been up since about 5am coughing and just as I was falling back to sleep archie woke up at 6.30am gggrrrr Anyway we went down town today and went for a meal at Grape. To be honest I have had better service in there before as it took us an age to get served and when you have a littlie you just want to order food as fast as possible so they dont get too restless. While in grape we bumped into Nadia, my old counter manager when I worked with Clarins and she was meeting Marielle who now works in Harvey Nics so it was great seeing them both. We had just about finished our lunch and beverage ( long vodka yum yum ) when my mum and haley walked in so they sat with us for a while then we left them to their meal and toddled off to the winter wonderland.


Archie has started watching the magic roundabout ( I bet he would never believe me if I told him I had magic roundabout wall paper in the 70's !!!!) so when he saw the carousel he was convinced it was the magic roundabout so Mark took him on. He loved it and wasnt too happy when he came off so a while later he went on again but at £2.50 per person it isnt cheap.


It was so cold today though so we just headed back about 3pm. We were really wanting to stay until it got a bit darker so archie could see the lights but we lost his blanket ( gutted as it was one he has had since he was born ) so we just popped on the bus and headed back.


Archie also had great fun choosing what to put on his advent calender - he settled for the train but keeps asking for it down and I keep having to try and explain that its not a toy and he can only put one thing on a day ( Bit hard to try adn explain that to a 2yr old though )


Sunday I am planning to go the the craft fair but WILL NOT spend lots of pennies. I will get my secret santa for the dec crop and a few bits for my crimbo journal and that will be all.


Anyway, I am off to heat up as freezing

2 comments:

Heather said...

Poor you - you must be exhausted. :o

Archie on the 'Magic Roundabout' sounds cute!

Kat said...

Hope you've not spent too much money at the fair! I got a cuttlebug embossing folder... Wonder if I get the Cuttlebug from my wishlist at Rebekkah's! :)