CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Oh christmas tree..............





After trying to wait until next week to put our tree up, Archie has talked us into putting it up already. He went out with Gran and Paw on Wednesday and asked them if mummy and daddy will put his tree up soon so we thought we had better put one up soon.


So far he has been really good and hasn't taken any decorations off but will stroke the fluffy ones. It is just such a great feeling when the tree goes up as I always think it doesn't feel like christmas until the tree is up. There is nothing better than sitting in the livingroom with all the lights out apart from the tree.


I have nearly wrapped all my pressies and just need to buy a bottle of whisky and a cd then its all finished. My plan of action over the next few days is


sort all the clean clothes that are in a pile in my bedroom

Iron Archie's clothes that are in this pile !!!!!

finish writing christmas cards

finish wrapping presents

Do some pages for my christmas journal ( still only done one page and that isnt really finished yet !!)


I have added a few photos of my chrsitmas decorations just to get me in the festive mood, not that I need it as I LOVE this time of year

0 comments: