CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

its official. I am now 33 yrs old !!!!



Had a great day yesterday. Got some lovely pressies, the usual DVD's and some Terry pratchett books ( good Omens and the Hogfather ) and also got some lovely charms from my sister and mum from Links of London to go on my sweetie bracelet ( photo added along with the gorgeous box it came in, dont you just love having a birthday in December ) which I just love.....


Myself, Haley and mum went to see White Christmas at the playhouse last night and it was fantastic although I think haley lost the plot a bit as she hasn't even seen the film so think I will need to be giving her a borrow. I though everyone had seen White Christmas !!!!!!!! We sprinted out as soon as it finished, pushing passed all the old buddies just so we could get to the taxi rank fast and I think we were just about the first ones at the taxi rank. Might be old but I can sure move when I need to hehe...


So what has been happening since I last updated.


Well obviously I am a year older


Archie has decided that all his teddies are called George !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not just one but EVERY one.


I found Archie UNDER his bed when he woke up crying after falling out. Lord knows how he got there as his bean bag is at the side of his bed. I walked into his room and couldnt find him but could hear him. Most confusing at 3am. I had to pull him out from under his bed which would have been quite funny at any other time of the day. Just not during the night. I had tried to explain to archie to shout ' fallen out of bed' when he falls out so we dont ignore him !!!!!!!


hhhmm not much else so will sign off as Archie's bath time.


take care

1 comments:

Heather said...

I've not seen "White Christmas" either. Is it good? Is Bob Hope in it?

How many "people of senior age" did you throw to the floor in your haste to get to the taxi rank?? ;)

Lucy's only teddy with a name (other than Winnie the Pooh) is called George too!