CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

over for another year






Dont you just love christmas but before you know it we will be wrapping pressies and writing cards we never post !!!!!!


What a great day we had. Archie had a bit of a cry in the morning and wouldnt come into the livingroom as he wanted his bobo but after 5 mins he eventually came running into the livingroom and forgot about his bottle of milk for about 2 mins !!!!!! He ran in and the first thing he saw was his tinky winky but I dont think he realised all the presents were for him as there was just so much although the packaging does take up quite a bit of space for some toys so once all the packaging was away it didnt look like he had got as much as we originally though ( although still too much )


Archie woke about 7am and I went through to the livingroom to wait for him while Mark went to get him up with his cow cup and it took him 3 hours to open all his presents. Not due to the amount but he was really good and playing with everything as he opened them. About 12pm my mum and Haley and Graham came up to see us for a few hours and to have a few drinks ( I was sober all day as was driving ) then Isa and Andy came up about 1pm before we headed off to bonnyrigg to Davy and Pams for the day. Archie was in his element with his cousins and Jay the dog. We had a lovely meal then at about 7.20 Archie advised me he wanted his bath then to go to bed. He fell asleep about 8pm and we left him there until 9pm when we picked him up and put him in the car.


I got so spoiled it was unbelievable - I got far mroe than I expected -


Victoria's secret PJ's ( cheers Haley )

Terry Pratchett book

£100

Girls Aloud CD

dressing gown

more jammies

2 x slippers

100ml chanel perfume and body lotion

Victoria's secret knickers

soap and glory smellies

£30 voucher for beauty salon

chocolates


So very chuffed with all my pressies


I couldnt list all of archie's presents but his fav seems to be the £3.00 cars I got him !!!!! I now know better than to spend lots of money on him and in future will just get him lots of cars !!!


Boxing day - we had the meal and I must admit it was delicious even if I did cook it myself. We had Roast potatoes, Roast carrots and Parsnips, chicken breast cushions stuffed with sage and onion stuffing and of course, brussel sprouts. Does anyone actually eat them at any other time than Christmas ??????


Myself, mum and Haley had been at the sales in the morning and I ended up with a new goose feather duvet, goose feather pillows ( wasn't planning on buying them but they were reduced from £32 to £16 each - bargain ) 2 pairs of new boots and a handbag so done well. Mum got 2 pair of boots as well as loads of other stuff for her house but the queue in Next where she got stuff for her house was terrible. It took us about 30 mins to get served and all I got in next was a £3 table runner !!!!


Archie has been doing OK with his cow cup although still asks for his old bobo and one morning he asked if santa had put it back under the tree yet !!!!! I found the valve for the cow cup so he has to suck the milk out of it and it seemed to work a treat as last night he was sleeping within 15 mins rather than the 75 mins the previous night it took him to settle. Mum has just been up and dropped off another 2 cow cups for us.


I will finish off with some photos of us over the festive.


Hope you all had a great day and got loads of presents

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Snata was good to you Lisa- your wee man is looking so grown up- especially in that shirt!