CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Countdown

Well the wee man is now having his last bottle of milk and will be sleeping in about 10 mins ( hopefully as my mulled wine will be getting cold ). Santa is coming to take all Archie's bottles away to give them to the babies and will give Archie some toys instead of his bottles. Hopefully it will work although I can imagine it being a nightmare the next few days !!!!!!!

The plan for tonight is

Open my christmas eve present ( jammies no doubt ) from haley
Watch It's a wonderful Life
Put out Archie's presents in the livingroom just before we go to bed
wrap marks present ( I forgot to wrap one of them oops )
Move the bottles that are all wrapped up for santa to 'take' - could you imagine what would happen if I forgot to move them !!!!
re-polish 2 nails as I had to move something before they had dried
put self tan on
drink more mulled wine
eat the mince pie on the fireplace and drink the milk( although Archie nearly finished it already )
sweep the floor in my kitchen and give it a quick clean ( the floor everything else is done )
and relax...........................

I alway make sure I am in bed before midnight ( apart from the years we go to the midnight service ) but since having archie you could never tell previously when he would wake in the morning. Last year was 9.30am although this morning was 7.15am so will settle with that.

The elves left a little pressie for archie while he was in the bath. Some fleecy jammies and the night before christmas book. He was in the bath and I got the bells out although not sure he was too impressed as he cuddled into me and told me to tell the elves to go away hehe

Anyway I am off to have my last browse through the web before I have to go and sort everything out so I hope santa is good to you and you all get lots of nice pressies

Lots of love and merry christmas

L xx

0 comments: